(* Not related to [sub]NOVA from Sheffield England or the electronic musician Subnova from Minneapolis)

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Set the First


Soooo I finally paired down my song list to the first ever LRN "official" set list(!).

The advantage is that I can keep practice down to a manageable time period and work on specific things. The entire set is about an hour, so another bonus is I can swap material and still have the time be within the bounds of decency.

Ha, of course I am planning to go back to bass music now that I have my Takamine B-10 in stage-ready condition after 17 years...

Set List: Bigmouth, Dead Flowers, Don't Cry No Tears, Easy Wind, Helpless, Her Diamonds, Jane Says, Creep, People Just Ain't No Good, Pumped Up Kicks, Sedan Delivery, Dominance and Submission, There is a Light that Never Goes Out, Yoshimi, Death is Not the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment