(* Not related to [sub]NOVA from Sheffield England or the electronic musician Subnova from Minneapolis)

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Involuntary Acoustic


Old bandmate J.A.S. (Geo Pigs, Ripon, Scratch Elder) stopped by last night and helped me troubleshoot a dead pup in my Ibanez SG copy. Unfortunately the pup was dead, dead, dead. J.A. is gonna drop in a new one for me, but he took the electric home not to be returned until April 15th.

So I find myself with the residence to myself late Saturday morning and ended up running my Ovation classical guitar through my electric rig. J.A. Also gave me some advice on how to set the old bass practice amp for vocals. It's typically productive like that when J.A. visits.

Also, I paired down my song selections to a limited set list. I wanted to work on a particular variety of tunes and here it is. I just need to focus in getting through the set and not dilly-dally over errors

Set List: Bigmouth Strikes Again, Creep, Dead Flowers, Death Is Not the End, Desperado, Dominance and Submission, Doolin-Dalton, Don't Cry No Tears, Easy Wind, God's Gonna Cut You Down, Heaven, Helpless, Her Diamonds, Hurricane, Jane Says, Old Country Waltz, People Just Ain't No Good, Pumped Up Kicks, Rain Dogs, Sedan Delivery, Soldier Side, Tender Is the Night, There is a Light That Never Goes Out, Waiting for the Great Leap Forward, Yoshimi, Your Racist Friend, Farewell Ride, For the Turnstiles, Girlfriend in a Coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment