(* Not related to [sub]NOVA from Sheffield England or the electronic musician Subnova from Minneapolis)

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Uninverted


Okay, enough of the inverted 5th for the time being. I enjoyed the bizarre sounds from the special tuning. However, I found the lower end "D" string was super muddy with my amp/cab setup which limited the range. And also my dexterity-limited range provided for only the simplest of single-note runs or arpeggios.

Alas so I am back to standard tuning for the time being. It makes the most sense for jamming with the fellas and my amplification rig. Here is a preliminary run...

Set List: Yoshime, Knights In White Satin, House of the Rising Sun, Heaven, For the Turnstiles, After Dark, Tangled Up In Blue, Powderfinger, Sweetleaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment